Trackable Courier Service (17-24 days):
- The oldest amber with arthropod inclusions comes from the Levant, from Lebanon and Jordan. This amber, roughly 125–135 million years old, is considered of high scientific value, providing evidence of some of the oldest sampled ecosystems.
- Although there are several theories about the origin of Dominican blue amber, there is a great probability that it owes its existence to ingredients such as anthracene as a result of incomplete combustion due to forest fires among the extinct species Hymenaea protera trees about 25 to 40 million years ago.
- The largest deposit in the world is west of Kalimingrad in Russia, in a layer of amber-containing clay about 30 meters below the surface.
- Amber brings together Irelands leading material science researchers working across the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, Bioengineering and Medicine.
- These studies show that the blue variety reveals an intense fluorescence emission in the visible wavelength region, between 430 and 530 nm, with spectral features typical of aromatic hydrocarbons.
- This effect is only possible in some specimens of Dominican amber category, in some Mexican ambers from Chiapas and some ambers from Indonesia.
|Chestermere, Alberta (AB)|| 21-22 d.|
|West Kelowna, British Columbia|| 24 d.|
|Surrey, British Columbia|| 22-24 d.|
|Richmond, BC|| 22 d.|
MasterCard, Amex BCP, Platinum Rewards, US Bank Cash, VISA, MaestroBilling is certified by:
PayPal, AVS identification, Encryption TLS, Visa: Verified by Visa, Certificate PCI DSSAdvanced:
Amber Sceats Pearl Stud Earrings, Silver Amber Earrings Uk, 9ct Gold Amber Drop Earrings, Amber Sterling Silver Earrings, Honey Amber Drop Earrings, Amber Museum
, Amber Sceats Crystal Stud Earrings, Amber Sceats Angel Earrings, Yellow Topaz Earrings, Amber Hook Earrings, Amber And Silver Earrings, Baltic Amber Teardrop EarringsRelated links:
Amber Sceats Angel Earrings, Yolk Amber, Amber Pendant, Amber Earrings Nz, Antique Amber Jewellery, Baltic Amber Teething JewelleryDetails: Was persuasion since the 1850s that the resin that became gold was produced by a long shot shoetree Pinites succinifer. More lately, it has been proposed, aboard bear witness of Fourier-transform infrared emission microspectroscopy (FTIR) analysis of brownish-yellow and resin from keep trees, that conifers of the sept Sciadopityaceae were amenable. The solitary extant agent of this home is the JP umbrella yen, Sciadopitys verticillata.List price: US $3.23-$67.23